Protecting Their Policyholders’ Greatest Asset — Their Employees.
- Ashmere is easy to do business with, and always have your policyholders in mind.
- Targeting small business accounts generating an annual premium of $50,000 and below.
- Ashmere goes beyond giving quotes – their industry leading claims, billing and customer service is built just for you.
The Ashmere Difference
- Expert Partners
- Specialized Carrier
- Fast, Simple and Accurate
- Easy to Do Business With
- Competitively Priced
Specialized Workers’ Compensation Experts
Workers’ compensation may not be your agency’s number one priority – but it’s Ashmere’s.
Ashmere was built to serve agents and clients who may not have as many options, focusing solely on workers’ compensation insurance.
Their experienced management team ensures you’re working with a trusted, expert partner.
Fast, Simple & Accurate Process
Ashmere guarantees to get an accurate quote back in your hands – fast.
Competitive Pricing, Every Time
Ashmere targets preferred business with low severity:
Ashmere Benefits for Agents
Ashmere was built to serve agents right in your community.
- Write more workers’ compensation business at competitive rates and commissions
- Get accurate quotes, quickly and simply
- Provide your policyholders with exceptional service at a competitive price
- Create a trusted partnership with a carrier that provides fair, fast and friendly underwriting and
Ashmere Benefits for Policyholders
Protecting your policy holders’ greatest asset – their employees.
- Understands the needs of rural agents and small business owners.
- Provides coverage, support and service to your clients.
- Gives our policyholders peace of mind when it comes to superior claims handling and policyholder services.
- Protects our policyholders’ greatest asset — their employees — with industry leading claims support, billing and customer service.
- ACORD Application
- Supplemental Application
- Three Years of Loss Info (Preferably Five)
- Experience Modification Worksheet